The Isuzu NRR EV
Charging Forward in the New 2025 Isuzu NRR EV
The name Isuzu has become synonymous with innovation in transportation. Now, Isuzu brings you its first battery electric truck: the 2025 NRR EV. The truck that puts the EV in “everything.” Isuzu has been the best-selling brand of low cab forward trucks every year since 1986 because our trucks are engineered to solve your transportation problems. Maintaining that tradition, the 2025 Isuzu NRR EV has been designed with your needs and concerns in mind.
The all-new 2025 Isuzu NRR EV. It’s everything you want from an electric truck—and everything you expect from Isuzu
- A full 19,500-pound gross vehicle weight rating to handle your tough Class 5 demands
- Wheelbases ranging from 132.5 to 176 inches to accommodate the right body for your vocation
- Four choices of battery capacity, the largest of which has a range up to 235 miles
- DC fast charging and AC (level 2) charging capable
- An optional Advanced Driver Assistance System package designed to improve driver, passenger and pedestrian safety
- An all-new cab, inside and out, engineered from the ground up to increase driver safety and comfort
ELECTRIC POWER WITHOUT COMPROMISE
Isuzu has been the best-selling brand of low cab forward trucks every year since 1986 because our trucks are engineered to solve your transportation problems. Maintaining that tradition, the 2025 Isuzu NRR EV has been designed with your needs and concerns in mind.
Power you can count on
Every NRR EV is powered by a number of 20 kilowatt-hour, lithium-ion battery packs. Compared to conventional lead-acid batteries, lithium-ion batteries store more energy in less space; are lighter; last much longer; and don’t require traditional maintenance.
A range of ranges
Why buy more battery capacity than you’ll use or settle for less power than you need? Isuzu offers four battery configurations so you can choose the combination that’s right for your business.
The battery packs power a three-phase, 150-kilowatt electric motor that delivers the kind of performance you’d expect from a Class 5 truck.