The purpose of this position is to check in retail and stock orders, maintaining all warranty processes, handling OE and Vendor cores and the maintenance/housekeeping of the warehouse.
· Sort cargo before loading and unloading.
· Attach identifying tags to containers or mark them with identifying information.
· Read work orders or receive oral instructions to determine part, material or equipment needs.
· Stack cargo in locations such as transit or staging areas as directed, using pallets or cargo boards.
· Record numbers of units handled or moved, using daily production sheets or a controlled inventory system.
· Install protective devices, such as bracing, padding, or strapping, to prevent shifting or damage to items being transported.
· Direct and position receptacles, such as bins, carts, or containers so they can be loaded.
· Attach slings, hooks, or other devices to lift cargo and guide loads.
· Maintain equipment storage areas to ensure that inventory is protected.
Education and Experience
HS Graduate or GED
Prior experience preferred with controlled inventory systems and shipping/receiving.
M&K Truck Centers is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status. We are strongly committed to this policy and believe in the concept and spirit of the law and we encourage all qualified and interested persons to apply for this position.