Outside Parts Sales Representative
OUTSIDE PARTS SALES REPRESENTATIVE
- Be an active/aggressive parts salesperson, with the purpose to fulfill our customer’s needs for truck, parts and service: With special emphasis on All-Makes parts business.
- Keep current with new products and promotions
- Promote current parts and service specials.
- Coordinate with other departments within the dealership and the parts department as needed.
- Provide management with key customer/customer information
- Seek and develop new customers for profitable growth.
- Write orders, properly price orders and check availability as required.
- Be an effective administrator, and have the ability to communicate with people.
- Achieve market penetration goals through the identification of customer by utilization of a prospect system, market research and sales contact.
- Meet sales volume and return on sales objectives
- Possess a strong working knowledge of commercial trucks.
- Excellent customer service experience and strong communication skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications.
- Solid time management and analytical skills are necessary.
- Minimum 3 – 5 years experience direct selling preferred.
- Strong computer skills highly desired.
- Product and market knowledge.
- Self motivated, self-starter.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business preferred or equivalent experience.
M&K Truck Centers is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status. We are strongly committed to this policy and believe in the concept and spirit of the law and we encourage all qualified and interested persons to apply for this position.