To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Answering the telephone and transferring calls/ taking and relaying messages.
- Meeting and greeting customers/clients.
- Typing correspondence, letters and documents etc.
- Filing/ Photocopying.
- Other duties will be assigned; this is just a snap shot of the basics.
- ACH experience.
- Basic math and computer skills.
- Multi phone line experience.
- Confident and professional when meeting clients and talking on the phone.
- Good organizational skills.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
M&K Truck Centers is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status. We are strongly committed to this policy and believe in the concept and spirit of the law and we encourage all qualified and interested persons to apply for this position.