Under the supervision of the Warranty Manger, the Warranty Administrator will assist in analyzing warranty claims for applicability, coordinate reimbursement, and manage payment of claims to customers. The Warranty Department is responsible for closing and submitting warranty claims for various original equipment manufacturer (OEM) parts and vendors.
- Monitors warranty decisions to ensure contractual compliance.
- Submits claims, amendments and appeals as needed.
- Review short paid claims for additional follow-up to necessitate full payment.
- Coordinate with the Service Department to ensure proper terminology for coding claims.
- Maintain control of open claims so that past due claims can be resolved.
- Effectively explain warranty coverages to other employees and customers.
- Preforms clerical duties assigned by the Warranty and/ Service Managements in order to meet departmental objectives.
- Review repair order issues with Warranty and or Service Managers.
- Prepare and close repair orders.
- Prepare warranty claims from closed repair orders.
- Maintain the repair order list to ensure that jobs are billed and claims are submitted in a timely fashion.
- Very strong PC skills including Excel and Microsoft office products.
- Excellent customer service experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally, both written and verbally, with customers, co-workers and management.
- Solid time management, organizational and analytical skills.
M&K Truck Centers is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status. We are strongly committed to this policy and believe in the concept and spirit of the law and we encourage all qualified and interested persons to apply for this position.