Parts Counter Sales Representative
We are currently seeking a Parts Counter Salesperson in our state of the art dealership. This position offers a great team environment and comfortable surrounding while you work with customers. This is a second shift opportunity, with the hours being 3:30pm - 12:00am
The position is responsible for assisting the customers by locating the correct part for their truck.
- Must consistently have excellent customer service experience.
- Refer to electronic parts catalogues and parts manuals to identify the correct truck parts for specific make, model and year of truck.
- Ability to locate the items from the warehouse and issue the parts and accessories to mechanics and to customers from the parts counter.
- Must be able to locate availability of the parts if the dealer is out of stock.
- Computer skills using ADP Dealer Management system and various OEM inventory catalogue programs preferred.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience working with electronic parts catalogues required.
- Organizational skills and follow through.
- Required to frequently lift and / or move up to 50 lbs. and occasionally assist in lifting or moving up to 100 lbs. using upper body strength and mechanical lifting equipment.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Knowledge and experience with truck parts preferred.
M&K Truck Centers is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status. We are strongly committed to this policy and believe in the concept and spirit of the law and we encourage all qualified and interested persons to apply for this position.