Trailer Mechanic Technician
Trailer Technicians perform a wide variety of repairs, maintenance, installations, replacements, preventative maintenance and diagnostic tasks for various makes of semi-trailers.
Working with M&K Trailer you are provided the opportunity to work in an efficient, accurate, professional and safe manner in accordance with all company policies including DOT and other governmental standards and regulations.
- FHWA & PM inspections.
- Repair of dump trailers including tarping systems.
- Wheel end repair.
- Van and Reefer body repair.
- Capable of metal Fabrication on Multiple Levels.
- Electrical System Diagnostics and repairs.
Trailer Maintenance Experience:
- Pre-delivery inspections.
- Electrical diagnoses and repairs.
- Repair trailer bows and tarps.
- Repair or rebuild foundation brakes and landing gear.
- Able to diagnose and repair ABS brake components.
- Able to work heavy gauge steel for grid plate/nose/couple and king pin repairs.
M&K Truck Centers is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status. We are strongly committed to this policy and believe in the concept and spirit of the law and we encourage all qualified and interested persons to apply for this position.