We are seeking an experienced, highly motivated 1ST and 2nd shift Service Advisors for a large volume service department. The responsibilities of this role includes greeting the customer, creating a service repair order based on the customer’s request, and keeping the customer informed of the status of the repair.
Assist in the operation of managing a profitable service department through productive staffing, strong customer satisfaction (CSI score) cost controls, setting and meeting objectives with high initiative for change and control of service activity. The Service Advisor provides advice to customers regarding vehicle repairs.
· Assist customers with setting service appointments, and keeping our clients informed of the status of their vehicles in for service.
· Open and close work orders in a timely manner.
· Research vehicle recalls, service & repair information with manufacturers’ websites.
· Being able to sell needed vehicle maintenance & repairs in an honest, ethical, courteous & professional manner.
· Must have excellent customer service experience.
· Must work closely with vehicle repair technicians.
· Excellent verbal and written skills.
· Respectable comprehension of dealer business systems and computer skills, ADP Dealer System preferred but not required.
· Able and comfortable with multi- tasking.
· Possess high level of overall technical knowledge.
· Clean driving record, and must pass drug screen and background check.
· Business Degree preferred or equivalent related experience.
· Experience with heavy duty dealership preferred.
M&K Truck Centers is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status. We are strongly committed to this policy and believe in the concept and spirit of the law and we encourage all qualified and interested persons to apply for this position.