New Truck Sales Representative
- Contacting prospective customers and assigned accounts within designated territory.
- Understanding and meeting the customers’ specific needs, while maintaining our high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Promoting and selling heavy duty and medium duty trucks.
- Writing sales orders, securing deposits and processing paperwork in accordance with established dealership policies.
- Developing and presenting sales proposals to clients.
- Accountable to meet or exceed sales quotas.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Very strong PC skills including Excel and Microsoft office products.
- Excellent customer service experience and strong communication skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications.
- Solid time management and analytical skills are necessary.
- Must be mechanical minded to communicate technical information to customers.
- Experience with heavy duty truck sales or truck equipments.
M&K Truck Centers is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status. We are strongly committed to this policy and believe in the concept and spirit of the law and we encourage all qualified and interested persons to apply for this position.