The Lease and Rental Sales Representative is responsible for identifying and closing full service lease, contract maintenance, and rental sales opportunities within their assigned territory. Lease and Rental Sales Representatives generate sales volume and revenue through a process of prospecting new customers’ accounts, retaining existing customers, and penetrating existing customers to increase their volume/revenue of business.
- Responsible to extend or renew existing contracts before or upon contract expiration.
- Develop, identify and propose products, prices, availability, product uses, and credit terms to customers.
- Grow and maintain relationships with leasing customers.
- Assist and recommend products to customers based on their needs.
- Accountable for reaching and exceeding lease and rental sale goals.
- Two or more years of leasing and rental sales, experience or sales support role with high level exposure to customers, preferably in a transportation-selling environment.
- Strong organizational skills, time management skills, and the ability to prioritize multiple projects.
- Skilled in the operation of a variety of computer software programs, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Hold a strong knowledge of commercial trucks.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business preferred
M&K Truck Centers is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status. We are strongly committed to this policy and believe in the concept and spirit of the law and we encourage all qualified and interested persons to apply for this position.