Parts Counter Sales Representative
- Read catalogs, or computer displays to determine replacement part stock numbers and prices.
- Determine replacement parts required, according to inspections of old parts, customer requests, or
- customers' descriptions of malfunctions.
- Receive and fill telephone orders for parts.
- Fill customer orders from stock.
- Prepare sales slips or sales contracts.
- Receive payment or obtain credit authorization.
- Take inventory of stock.
- Advise customers on substitution or modification of parts when identical replacements are not available.
- Examine returned parts for defects, and exchange defective parts or refund money.
- Mark and store parts in stockrooms according to prearranged systems.
- Catalog and categorize parts for proper placement on the stock shelves
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Some sales experience.
- Will be trained on the dealership’s computer system.
- Professional appearance.
M&K Truck Centers is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status. We are strongly committed to this policy and believe in the concept and spirit of the law and we encourage all qualified and interested persons to apply for this position.