Used Truck Sales Representative
- Contacting prospective customers and assigned accounts within designated territory.
- Maintaining the highest standards of customer satisfaction.
- Developing and presenting sales proposals to clients.
- Promoting and selling used heavy–duty and medium duty trucks.
- Writing sales orders, securing deposits and processing sales paperwork
- Meeting and exceeding sales quotas.
- Possess a strong working knowledge of commercial trucks.
- Customer service experience and strong communication skills.
- Possess exceptional time management and analytical skills.
- Strong computer skills.
- 3 years or more sales experience in the automotive/transportation industry.
M&K Truck Centers is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status. We are strongly committed to this policy and believe in the concept and spirit of the law and we encourage all qualified and interested persons to apply for this position.